The great way to start a day is with hot cup of tea and choco cookies. Try these yummy and easy cookies at home.
Nutella chocolate cream 1 cup
Choco chips 3 spoons
All purpose flour 1 cup
1. Take a bowl add nutella, eggs. Mix them.
2. Add all purpose flour and choco chips, mix uniformly the whole mixture.
3. Take a baking tray, put one spoon of the mixture in round shape on the tray and bake them at 150 degrees for 12 minutes. (*Check in between, until they turn brown).
4. Remove them and give time to cool.
The fried crispy potatoes in a spicy and hot sauce makes your snack time special. Enjoy with tomato sauce or any chilled dip.
200 grams Potatoes sliced (fried)
1 tablespoon cornflour
7 Garlic cloves chopped
2 Green chillies chopped
1 tablespoon Tomato sauce
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1 teaspoon veniger
2 tablespoon butter
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 tea spoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Roasted sesame seeds
1. Take a pan, add butter, chopped Garlic, chopped green chillies, tomato sauce, soya sauce, veniger.
2. Add cornflour mixed in water to the mixture. Mix the fried potatoes.
3. Add salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
4. Garnish with black pepper, seseme seeds and lemon juice.
This recipe with moong dal and rice pudding is very healthy and nutritious. It does not take much time to cook as it it one pot meal.
1 cup Rice
1/2 cup Moong Dal
1 tablespoon butter or ghee
1 tablespoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon asafoetida
Salt to taste
2 teaspoons grated Ginger
Handful of curry leaves
2 Green chillies sliced
4-1/2 cups water
For garnish grated carrots, coconut and 2 spoons ghee(optional)
1. Take a pressure cooker, add butter, cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves, asafoetida.
2. After it starts craking add water, salt and ginger.
3. Now wash Rice and Moong Dal and add it to the water.
4. Close the lid and let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes on medium flame.
5. Switch off the flame and open the lid after pressure comes down. Mix the pudding well as Rice and Dal must become very soft.
6. Serve on a plate when it’s hot and garnish with grated Carrot, coconut and ghee.